From:
Jason Poole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Aug 1998 22:19:16 -0600
I am so sorry but I found that I am not perfect.  In the letter that I
posted to the FML, and have sent to many of you, that was from Dr. Gates on
ECE had a typing error.  When I transcribed the letter I accidentally typed
some wrong prescription information.  In the letter I had stated the
following: Based on the regional lymphocytosis of the intestines we
theorized a lymphocyte induced damage and would give dexamethasone
(.0625 mb / ferret DIS P.O.- this is 1/4 of a .25 mg tablet).

It should have read:

Based on the regional lymphocytosis of the intestines we theorized a
lymphocyte induced damage and would give dexamethasone (.0625 mg / ferret
SID P.O.- this is 1/4 of a .25 mg tablet).

I will repost the corrected letter.  I am so sorry for this inconvience.
PLEASE throw away your old copy of the letter and save this new copy!!!
Also, please take a copy of the NEW letter to your vet.  Thanks so much.

If you would like the letter sent to you personally, please e-mail me
directly and I will send it off to ya.

Jason, Sammy, Doris, and Buddy
ICQ # 7528859 (Sammy's Dad)
ICQ - www.icq.com