From:
polecatpapa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 10:06:11 -0600
Folks,

I don't know how to go into this, but it is making me absolutely sick.
The love and hearts pouring out from the list is awesome, but let me tell
you a few things that I know about this.

First Amanda was on the FML before dumping a ferret.  She had only had the
ferret for about forty days.  Then when someone tried to help her out she
got offended and wouldn't accept the help.  I won't mention any names
here, but they are the two main people dealing with ferrets in that region
of Canada.

So anyway Amanda dumps the ferret and disappears from the list for a
while, then she shows back up looking for another ferret.  Low and behold
she some how managed to get Monty.  This ferret is five years old, and
this is his fourth home.  Add to this that after 11 days, here is Amanda
ready to dump another ferret.

This is so painful to watch.  Amanda my suggestion is that you go ahead
and dump poor Monty to Randy, so that he will know what love is.  Then I
would suggest that you take some parenting classes, and couples therapy,
and stay away from Ferrets all together.  They don't need your kind of
help.

PolecatPapa & The Blurry Furry's
Rascal,Treble,Moose,Cocoa,Screech,Havoc,Hanna,Dodger,Rainbow,Squeeky,
Taffy,Midge,Blizzard,Grizzly,Missy, & Boo Bear

Never forgetting Loki, Spaz, Sampson, & Charlotte
http://www.blurryfurrys.com