From:
DJTuvell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 1998 21:14:46 -0400
Hey all.
Today I was showing off my ferret pictures to an admissions rep at school
who often brings his *adorable* red doberman girl in for us to see.  He
told me that when he was a kid he had a ferret, and he used to let it play
with a potato.  He says the ferret would pounce on the potato & roll it
around, etc.  But what got me is that he said his ferret would sometimes
gnaw on the potato and eat part of it.  I just wanted to run this by you
guys.... can ferrets safely eat raw potato????  Anybody?

Thanks & Happy Ferreting!
--Rachelle
-McKyle ("Gimme that potato!  I'll show him who's boss!")
-Merlin ("Mmmm... potatoes!  Can I have some cheddar cheese on top of mine,
mom?")