Date:
Tue, 2 Aug 2005 14:14:23 -0700
While I've been waiting for my "Baby Trend brand Diaper Champ diaper pail
to arrive, (which will hopefully reduce the pooh odor in my ferret room),
I've also been trying to find any good quality air freshener, too, since
the room has no windows and poor circulation.  Mostly what I've found are
products that just mask the smell and make the litterbox and trash bin
smell like 'flowery or citrus smelling poop' - YUK!

However, there have been two products I'm very pleased with and wanted to
pass the info.  along.  These are not 'foo fooey' smelling products that
quickly dissolve in the air; even my PICKY nose has noticed that they
really do well at controlling the litter box smell and I no longer cringe
or hold my breath when entering the furkids' room.

1. Glade brand "Whisp" freshener (the kind where a teeny puff of air
freshener poofs out every 10 seconds).  I think it works so well because
it's continously emitting the scent instead of manual sprays.

2.  Pure Citrus Lemon Air Freshener - This is kinda concentrated (little
spray goes a long way) and you can tell instantly that it has real lemon
oil in it.  My picky nose is very impressed at how good it smells and how
long it lasts in the air!  I can still smell the lemony scent an hour
after spraying it!  I HIGHLY recommend it!

With the Pure Citrus, just ONE quick burst spray when I get home (around
6pm) lingers until I go to bed around 10:30 - 11pm!  And it smells just
like the Brach's sour lemon drops I used to eat as a kid!  Ver pleasant
but noticeably of lemon oil.

Here's the catch about the Pure Citrus . . . I don't think you can find
it at just "any" store but you can call the maufacturer (North American
Oil Company) and ask them what retailers in your area carry the product.
I found this by accident, in a clearance bin at a local grocery store.
Unfortunately on their website, they only sell the product by the case :-(

N. American Oil Co. Phone number:  800-554-3014
Website:  http://store.northamericanoil.com/index.php/cPath/1_2

Happy smelling!!!

Jennifer and the 3 Amigos