Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 2003 19:23:57 -0500
MOVIE WITH FERRETS
If anyone wants to watch something with good ferret fun in it, watch "The
Beastmaster'" series every Saturday afternoon.  He has two ferrets which
help him in all kinds of way.  It shows ferrets in a good and fun way.

The other movie people are trying to remember the name of is "Along Came
Holly".  Don't know how it portrays them - just saw previews.
[Polly, not Holly.  BIG]

SARAFERRET
I can just picture a ferret in safari gear.  LOL!  It would be a great
calendar photo, especially with a wildlife background.

HAPPY FERRET STORY:
I have had 2 ferrets for a few years, male white, female sable.  Just got
one male and one female sable, now making four fuzzies..  My dog loves
the ferrets and wants to play with them so much.  She knows when to back
off, plus I supervise closely.  She gets all excited and when they come
out.  I am trying to get the ferrets to accept the dog.  One femlae sable
runs away or tries to nip her.  The other female sable ignores her.  The
male white sniffs, then takes off exploring.

But then came the new male sable who's all ferret, a kisser, a climber,
Mr Curiosity.  He's a good boy and a gentleman, and understands "no"
without the scruffing.  Well I introduced him to the dog, holding one in
each arm and putting them nose to nose.  The little guy started licking
my dog's nose and the dog licked the ferret's nose back.  It was a Kodak
moment with no one to take the picture.  I was so touched.  My dog
finally has a ferret "friend" and is so happy about it.

Since then I let the same ferret out into the kitchen a couple days
later, and there was a weasel war dance and dooking like I haven't seen
in ages.  The ferret hit every wall, every appliance, and bounced all
over.  He was so excited.

I think the dog didn't know what to make of it.  She just watched and
wiggled.  What fun!!

CEM