From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 16:11:48 -0400
Blazes have a decent chance of being deaf or partly deaf and that can
cause more acting out.

We had our eye exams today.  Boy, did they love the story of Ashling
climbing an 8' high bookcase and stealing my spare pair.  (Which much
later showed up out of the blue.)

Val, we had one like that who did not have a further adrenal problem but
needed a hormonal "re-set".  Lurpon re-est her and she only needed the
one dose.  Ask your treating vet if this may be worth trying for that
little one.  Remember though, that something like 20% of them do wind
up with the other gland acting up, too.  We've also been there.