From:
"Peta ,Mark & Max" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 17:39:36 -0800
I was going to copy/paste the last reply to Along Came Polly but since
we are all on the same page so to say it would be as redundant as this
reply.

But , Ben made a NBC morning show reply where he held a ferret to his
face and made an appology.  The ferret looked doped, it's eyes were at
half mast and it seemed rather tranquil, alittle too tranquil.

Oh well , now they got all the ferret people to see the movie , that's
what, 800,000 in California only?  I guess the idea is to get the
California ferret owners to show up and the CA-F&G will follow them home
and jail em,,,or is that just too paranoid......

OK that's it for me for replies in 2004, see you all next spring, I'm
tucking back in the burrow for the rest of winter,,,,as long as the cable
stays on......

Mark