Date:
Sun, 26 Jun 2005 22:51:25 -0400
Hello again all!  I want to thank everyone who bid on my jewelry items
when I was raising funds for Ferret Aid, and for my ferret Wyatt.

Wyatt is going in for surgery this week which will wipe me out
financially.  He's my little miracle boy, who has escaped from the house
and been returned and was also attacked by my dog when he escaped from
his reinforced cage.

He now need some dental surgery as a result of the dog attack so he's
going in this week

So, i'm taking advantage of an ebay listing sale, and just listed a whole
bunch of great sterling silver jewelry starting at $0.99!!!

http://search.ebay.ca/_W0QQfrppZ50QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQrdZ0QQsassZtheferretgirl1969

Check out my feedback and bid away please.  I appreciate your support and
help!

Lara in London

http://search.ebay.ca/_W0QQfrppZ50QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQrdZ0QQsassZtheferretgirl1969