From:
Catherine Shaffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 1997 16:11:48 -0500
The last couple of days, our ferrets have drastically reduced their activity
levels.  They have cancelled all play sessions, staying in their "den" all
day.  They hardly touch their food.  My husband rejects my explanation that
they are observing Ramadan.  He wonders if they are tuned in to the weather
patterns.  We are sort of on the edge of the blizzards here in Michigan.

Does anyone else have sluggish ferrets right now?  I'm pretty sure these
guys are not sick.  They seem to be sleepier in the winter anyway (and who
isn't?).

When you respond, be sure to mention where you are.

-Catherine

Sebastian, Mortimer, and Mithril-"Zzzzzzzzzzz"