Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 07:27:00 -0800
While moving to CT, I was concerned about this, too, as I had trouble
with the usual ferret-friendly motels being available.

The first motel we came to upon arrival was a Super 8 Motel -BRAND NEW!
I asked about their pet policy - expecting the usual *not allowed*
response.  I was told that they have a refundable deposit required and
that they will allow them.  I even told them my pets were caged ferrets
and how many I have.

They were allowed to run in the bathroom - which was large enough to
explore and play.  When we checked out several days later they looked at
the room, approved the condition and applied the deposit to my acct.

I have also kept ferrets at Red Roof Inn, Motel 6, Ramada Inn and
LaQuinta.  I have also spent a lot of time in private non-chain motels.
Usually those in vacation spots are accustomed to animals - as are the
very expensive ones.

renee :)