Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 00:12:21 EDT
Ugh I hate doing this...I'm sick to my stomach thinking of being without
them but I have to find a new home for them.  It basically comes down to
this, I can't afford to care for them any longer.  I'm leaving my husband
and I'm afraid that I won't be able to care for them on my own with three
young children.  I haven't been able to have them updated on any shots
lately.  I know you all have heard this before but I truly do love them.
I'm just so scared because I've never been on my own before, I've been an
at home Mom for the last 8 years and I don't even know if I can provide
for myself and my three children.

I really, really want them to stay together.  After all they have been
together for about three years now and they love eachother very much.  My
oldest is about 4 years old.  His name is Harley, he is a silver and is
Deaf.  Then there is Yoshi and Arnold they are about 3 years old now and
both are sable.  I've had them all since they were babies.  Even though
Yoshi and Arnold are not deaf, but Harley is so they should go to someone
who understands deaf ferrets.  They are sweethearts and love everybody
including children.  Harley is a bit afraid of big dogs but eventually
gets use to them.  I'm not asking for anything, except that they go to a
permanent loving home that knows ferrets, especially Deaf Ferrets.  Also
I would like to be able to stay in touch to check in on them once in a
while.  Please email me at [log in to unmask]  My name is Toni.  I
live in Howell, Michigan.

Sincerely,
Toni