From:
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 10:01:39 -0500
Deadline for entries for the Ferrets 2000 logo contest is the end of this
month.  We've revived some great entries and it's going to be a tough
decision, which you'll be helping with.  All the entries will be posted on
our web site for you to vote on.  The winner gets free admission to the
conference on Saturday & a gift basket.  Keep sending in the logos guys!

Everything is set for the symposium and trip to the zoo.  Please visit our
web site for details http://www.ferretaid.org/ferrets2000.html

The Ferret Aid Society "For the love of our Fuzzy Friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter at no cost to
you! Click here!!