From:
Caitlyn Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 16:23:32 -0500
Hi, everyone,

I've received lots of mail from folks whose ferrets also loved the now
discontinued KayTee Beef Ferret Treats.  It seems there are quite a few of
us who thought this was a good product, or at least have ferrets who did :)
Perhaps we should consider a letter writing campaign to KayTee.  I assume
sales weren't very good, otherwise they would not have discontinued them,
but again, with them, in effect, getting publicity from such a campaign,
maybe we can convince them that sales might go up.

Does anyone think it's worth a try?

Regards,
Caity Martin