From:
DJTuvell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 01:58:40 -0400
Hey!  Something funny happened while I was visiting my little sister at
Easter.  I had given her some of those little plastic eggs which I filled
with M&Ms and malted milk balls.  Well, the ferrets got a hold of the eggs
and had a great time rolling them around and pouncing on them!  I think
they liked the clinky-sound the candy inside made.  :)

OK, I need some help from someone creative.  McKyle's 1st birthday is coming
up in about a month.  What do you get for the ferret who has everything???
(And on that same token, Merlin's 1st birthday is 2 weeks after McKyle's--
so I really need 2 good ideas!)  *Sob!*  I can't believe my two little baby
boys are about to turn a year old soon!  I feel old!

Hope to hear from you soon!  E-mail to me at   [log in to unmask]

Thanks & Happy Ferreting!
Rachelle , McKyle & Merlin