From:
Georgina Barratt-See <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 09:47:34 +1000
Okay, after paying all you Americans out yesterday, I need your help.  My
girls, Tabitha and Endora are about 1 3/4.  I've been reading the FML the
last few days and noticed the comments about teeth and teeth cleaning.
I've always assumed that my two's teeth were fine (or bonza, as you might
say).  But on their bottom teeth, the ones at the back, between them
there's this green mark.

Is this an infection.  I'm going to take them to vet to clean their teeth.
Do they need an antibiotic as well.

If somebody could write back, that would be fantastic!

Thanks all,
Georgina, in the Olympic city, with Tabitha and Endora - the green teeth
monsters.