From:
Christy Toth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 01:50:05 -0400
I live in Pa.  I looking to buy a new Cage for my 3 ferret kids.  They
presently have a 3 level cage.  It's kind of beat up and if I don't use a
bread tie on the front door two of my kids will pull on it with their teeth
till they can get enough room to squeeze there head in and and make the
great escape and destruction.So if anybody knows of any store in delaware
county or any place with more than 3 levels cages please email me.

thank  you in advance
christy
and coco, pixie,and Baby