Date:
Wed, 29 Jul 2009 15:16:49 -0400
Can anyone with a Mac please tell me how I can see the baby BFF cam?
I am unable to.

thanks,
Shron

[Moderator's note: 2 suggestions.

1) To play in it's own window, download VLC from
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
then, from VLC, "Open Network..." and enter
mms://NZPWMserver1.si.edu/bff
as the address to open. (Thanks, Alistair)

2) To play instead inside Safari or Quicktime, download and install
flip4mac at
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/player/flip4mac.mspx

Both of these options are free, though flip4mac will offer to sell you
various upgrades which you don't need for this. (The upgrades allow you
to create video rather than to just play it.)

Even better, get both. Both are very useful and get along fine. BIG]