Date:
Sat, 13 May 2000 16:30:35 EDT
I am so happy to learn that our FML Jacqueline is alive.  Please e-mail me
directly if I can help her or her ferrets.  I am in Illinois.  I will take
all of her ferrets in that get along with one another if she needs me
to for a few months.  The timing would not be ideal.  It would not be
convenient.  But I will do it GLADLY for this woman and her family.  I will
buy an extra large cage for them.  No-the ferrets.

Please let her know.  I will arrange what ever I can as quickly as
possible.

Lisette