Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 07:05:10 -0400
There are 4 ferrets available for adoption at the MSPCA in Methuen, MA.
2 females, 1 sable, 1 silver, very sweet, 5-7 years old.

2 males, 1 very black sable with a black nose, 1 light sable point, they
are extremely cute!  These 2 ferrets look to be 6 months to a year old.
There is another black sable there, who is quarantined because he bit me,
but he looks young maybe a year old and I'm hoping that someone could work
with him.

All our ferret shelters here in Massachusetts are full to capacity plus
some.  So please if you are considering adopting a ferret go check out the
MSPCA in Methuen or go to www.maferrets.org <http://www.maferrets.org> to
get info on our shelters, Luv of Ferrets, Gimme Shelter and The Educated
Ferret.

Sandy Ferreira, Clerk Massachusetts Ferret Friends