Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 2003 10:13:29 -0400
>From:    Heather Wojtowicz <[log in to unmask]>
>So hey - how about a Symposium in Boston, Hartford, Manchester,
>Providence, Cape Cod, Portland, Burlington, New Haven, or another one
>of our great New England cities?
>
>Ayuh...it'd be a blast!!!

Wicked good idea, Heather! :-)  It would be within a day's drive of
western NY, most of PA, DE, MD, NJ, and parts of VA, not to mention all
of N.E. of course.  And you're right about fall being a great time.
Leaf peepers could take excursions, history buffs would have a blast,
and everyone could find out what REAL clam chowder tastes like. ;-)

Karen
Whatever I held onto, I'm ready to let go
Burn my bridges, and dance within the flames
All of my wrong choices have lead my heart back home
To the love that swallows up my pain
So hold me close in Your arms of mercy
Look inside, show me what You see.
Touch my life, and I will stop my searching
And find that place in You, that waits for me
                                -- Kim Hill
If you love ferrets, check out:
http://www.ferretwise.org
My personal site: