Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 19:49:26 -0700
Hi All!!
Just a quick update.  He did take Zeke and Codo with him.  We didn't know
that the situation would change on us.  So I kinda think the higher power
is looking over him.  A couple of weeks ago he had a stroke.  (not yet 47
years old).  So now he can't work for awhile.  Having Zeke and Codo with
him may be just the medicine he needs.  Looked up on the ferret central
more california info that he could use.  And hopefully meet other people
with ferrets.  Think they will all do fine.  Daughter is with them until
the 15th.  There was no way we were going to let him drive all the way
down there by him self after having that stroke.  So lots of prayers are
with them all.  Thanks for everyone's help.

Debi