Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 12:46:38 -0400
Hi All!  Does anyone have a toll-free phone number, e-mail or snail mail
address to order Modern Ferret Magazine?  I haven't found one to look at
in our little village and would like to order a subscription.

Daisy had now moved in with Meep to "The Big Ferrets' Cage".  Poor Meep is
suffering from sleep deprivation as all Daisy wants to do is jump on him and
play, all the better if he is asleep and she can catch him unaware!

Karla
Meep and Daisy