From:
sue thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jul 2005 12:27:45 -0500
Would like to let everyone know I have several items listed on ebay ,
auction and store items.  the most recent items listed say it is for
a "Generator", actually right now with the scare of hurricane Dennis,
everything selling right now on ebay will go towards a generator purchase
for the shelter.  I had one last year which broke and is shot.  having a
generator is very important, more for the animals than for me.

I guess you could sort of say I've gone into the jewelry business also,
don't know if it's going to be a good thing or a bad thing, I have
several new jewelry items, I am learning all about precious Gems and
actually beginning to learn how to set them.

Please take a look, don't buy just to buy, hoping you will see something
you really like.  If not, that's okay.

Prayers for all in the path of Dennis right now.

Sue/Okeechobee Rescue
Please visit my ebay auctions, always raising funds for food, meds, spays
and neuters, And right now- A Generator!
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/ferrets_cats_rescue