From:
Benny Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 06:56:41 -0400
Mary,

I too have been reading a lot later about the prayer list.  This is so
very much what I believe this fml should be, a connected family of furry
ferrets(or some not so furry ferrets sometimes!) and those who are owned
by them.  I believe this is the strength of the FML.  Caring for each
other is what I think is the backbone of FML, not squabbles that go on
for lines and lines..

Yay to you and YES, I do want to sign up.  And even for those who don't
sign up, I pray for your babies too.  INCREDIBLE little peaceful(most of
the time!) creatures, depending on us, we being just mere hoomans.  I'm
so glad God make ferrets, and I'm glad too that he made ferret friends.

My days are probably numbered here because when this FML comes out, I'm
sure to be slammed with flames bright enough to light all of Atlanta..
Wish me luck, Maybe I should be on this prayer list!!!!

Sue & expanding Crew...Princess, Oscar, Sammy, Chance, Annie,Nikki, the
flying fert, and introducing to the FML 10 week old Storm(little sable
mitt boy SO SWEET!!)

Watching from the Bridge.....Samantha, Smokey, Bandit, Boots, and not too
long past, Victoria TORI Pyron