From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 19:32:18 -0600
Hey Everyone,

Hope all is well with everyone.  It is cold and rainy here, and so I am
staying inside.  Yuck.

Ann, I am still so jealous. ;-)

The Mob is going to be planning some major revenge.  Everyone, I mean
everyone, was up in their room or cages since last night.  I just let the
guys in the room out to run around.  I haven't been sleeping well at all
and needed some peace and quiet.  Of course, the ferrets don't quite see
it the same way.

Plus I have been cleaning carpets and such.  I actually enjoyed clean
floors for around an hour.  What a luxury in this house!!

I discovered last night that the simple action of picking Masters William
and Harry up left me with such hob odor that I could no longer tolerate it.
William was particularly bad and since he escaped my initial round up, he
got volunteered.

I was getting ready to take a shower myself so I just took him in there.
Oh, such a wicked woman having a man in the shower with her!! <G>  But he
was a good little man and got lathered up rather well.  My herbal soaps
just work wonders to rejuvenate the spirit.  Besides, with all his long
thick hair I was able to make him look a little like Elvis by mushing it
around.  No, he didn't appreciate it either.  But now he smells much
better, at least for a day or two.

But they are happily running around and getting into everything right now.
As I type Miss Stella and Miss Delilah are on the dining room table helping
me sort clean laundry.  Such good little ferts.

Give hugs to all the fuzzets out there.  And Cath, tell Snowball the Miss
Pookie is waiting anxiously for another letter from her man.

hugs,
Mags