From:
Kami Renee Bahr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 06:09:52 -00
Well, my albino ferret Aesir, has officially un-litter trained himself.
He uses the litterbox as a bed.  He moves the paper litter around until he
has a nice space, then drags his blanky over himself, and sleeps there.
He poops in the corner opposite his new bed!

I just don't get it, he was using the litter fine for the four months
we've had him, and now he doesn't.  He seems okay in every other respect,
he seems healthy (although he has been sneezing lately), and he's as
rambunctious as ever, he just won't use his litter box.

Could there be something wrong with him?  How can I go about re-training
him?  When I put his excrement into the litter, he has a fit and digs
everything out of the box.

--- Kami Renee Bahr