From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2008 10:17:56 -0500
Well I did it again, when I hit reply I forget to take off the rest of
the email list and mine bounced as being too long. I stayed up till
almost midnight last night writing this just so it would get into
Sunday's letter and it didn't make it in. Here is that email and what
took place with the kids Sat.

What a group - we had people galore from Houston, and then there were
those from Austin, and Arlington, and up top of Fort Worth - I had
asked for a shopping cart, I got a Wal-Mart, Dollar Tree, and I think
that blue one is from Ross. Promise of 3 more tomorrow. This is going
to make my life so much easier to not have to bend over to pick up but
direct from cage to cart, from cart to front end loader, from front end
loader to dryer, back into cart and no more trying to fold all those
towels, blankeys hammocks, peepads and other beddings. AND there will
be a written Thank You sent out to all the managers of those stores
that donated to our cause. Amazing how many come together for something
like this even if they don't even know what a ferret is.

If you want to see ferrets having fun, take a look at the new pixs on
the Rainbow Action Figure album:
<http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff149/milliesa2003/Rainbow%20Action%20Figures/>

I want to thank all those wonderful people for showing up. It was fun
to be the gofer for them instead of doing all the bending and twisting
and stuff they went through. As they left, I had to hug poor Jimi -
she had the tirest eyes ever and I asked her Why? and to imagine what
it would have been like if she had really had to work hard. Loved that
long cold icy stare she gave me. It'll be awhile before I can dig
myself out of that hole.

Wish you all could come and work with these babies, they are a delight
well til you get to the girls..........I almost ran out of bandaids.
Everyone got a kick out of the brand I used. Picture in the album.

I will be mentioning all the gifts that came in yesterday. The kids
are really going through those toys, its a toss up of what is their
favorite, the toys so many sent or the N bones Ferret Depot sent or the
Ferretone Petsmart sent. You can certainly tell everything is new to
them, a whole different world - personalities are beginning to emerge.

Millie and her Cleaning Crew
www.Txferretrescue.org