From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Feb 2006 21:19:52 -0500
It has been years since Mikette was diagnosed with insulinoma.  She had
to say goodbye to her occasional raisin treat, but wasn't much into other
ferret goodies.  Baby on the other hand is addicited to Bandit bacon
treats, and demands a few a day.  She had been getting about three daily.

She has just been diagnosed with insulinoma (unfasted BG of 51 then 47)
and is now on prednisolone.  But it's been so long since I researched
ferrets with insulinoma and treats.  I will of course avoid too sugary
items (like raisins and yogi's) but is it ok for Baby to still have
Bandits?  Not at all?  A rare treat?  One a day?  What is safe for her?

Thanks for any thoughts

Risa