From:
James Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 07:41:37 -0800
>Funny, my eldest girl, Mira, will go to great lengths for a taste of the
>good stuff...Pepsi.  She will scale sheer cliffs, tall buildings, jump
>great distances and embaress her usually prim-to-a-fault self with
>begging if she spies that blue and red can.  She is shameless in her
>forbidden love.

I just had to add to this subject and offer a warning...

I have a beautiful Albino male, Neptune who loves Pepsi cans.  The first
time we realized this fact, was when we went shopping and bought one of
those 24 pack "Cubes" in the cardboard carton.  After putting the
groceries away, we put several cans of Pepsi in the fridge to get cold,
and put the "cube" under the "bar" in the kitchen.  (it's an open bar, no
doors)  We didn't think anything of it, and went about our daily routine,
playing with ferts, cleaning up after ferts, etc....

Several minutes later, while watching tv, we heard this loud
"POP...fizzzzzzz".  We went running into the kitchen, only to find an
Albino butt sticking out of the "cube" and Pepsi spraying all over the
place.!!  LOL

It seems that Neptune has a "thing" for Pepsi cans, and had chewed at the
sides of the can, scraping it with his teeth, until he got it weak enough
to break through.  And he didn't even mind that the Pepsi was spraying all
over him and in his face...just shook it off and went back in!

After cleaning him and the kitchen up, (never underestimate how far a soda
can will spray when punctured) we had to keep all soda cans up and away
from Neptune.  He will attack any can, but goes crazy over the Pepsi cans.

Sounds like a commercial in the makings....

Jim Kennedy
Ferret Rescue of Maine
A Not-For-Profit Organization
To donate to the rescued ferrets, please click the link below. Thank you!

https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=fert_resq%40yahoo.com&item_name=
To+Benefit+Rescued+Ferrets&return=http%3A//www.geocities.com/fert_resq
&cancel_return=http%3A//www.geocities.com/fert_resq