From:
Troy Lynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 11:01:36 -0500
From time to time I'm contacted by people who don't have the funds for
surgeries for their little ones.  When I have extra funds I'll pay for
the medical care myself but I've got two little ones that need surgery
right now.  I've had 2 recent help requests about ferrets that need
adrenal surgery (3 ferrets).  The cost of each surgery is $225.  Most
of us have been in situations where funds are lacking so please don't
be too critical.

If anyone would be willing to donate $5 I'll send a copy of our laminated
10 commandments for a responsible ferret guardian on designer paper.  If
you've not read our 10 commandments, you can follow the geocities link in
my signature line to read it.  It's changed a bit from the original
version.

I'm not talented in the crafts area so I'm limited on what I can offer.

I do realize it's a difficult time to ask for donations after the recent
rescues and if we don't receive any, I'll understand.

If anyone would like to donate, please make checks out to University
Small Animal Clinic and send them to our address so I can keep track of
what comes in and send out the commandments:

Ferret Family Services
PO Box 186
Manhattan KS  66505-0186

Hugs to all. tle