From:
JLThomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 14:28:27 -0500
We got the call, picked up Lexus (a beautiful small female about 3 years
old) complete with cage & toys.  She has been well cared for & fed well.
The family just couldn't keep her any longer for medical reasons.  They
didn't offer her for sale as they wanted to pick her new home.

She is a sweetheart busy scopeing out the territory, under close
supervision of course.  We are keeping her separated from the old guy for
now.  Jaws has been ruling the roost for a long time and he may not take
to kindly to sharing.  He has his own room to stay in while Lexus is out
playing.  Any suggestions on how to put the two of them together will be
well received.  I would like for them both to have company but don't want
any ferret wars.