From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 09:29:50 EDT
Robin, your reply was so sweet.  I agree that we need more constructive
and postive posts on the FML (not that grief or debate can't be).
Speaking of which, isn't that story Judy Cooke is putting on the FML
just a hoot?  I can't wait to see it all.

Wow Mary, I was so surprised by your post today.  Thank you soooooo much.
And yes, is'nt Kat wonderful?  She adds something to us all that nobody
else fills in our community ... a kind of spiritualness.

We all make up a kind of patchwork quilt on the FML, don't we?  It's
sort of like we all fill specific rolls and add a facet to one great big
diamond here.  It's really neat.  I know that I can count on Sukie for
information and guidance, on Alex for great wit and humor, you for help
with natural medicine, Alicia for shelter advice, Danee for ADV education
and support, Kat for warmth and emotional support, and the list goes on
and on.  I guess it's wrong to label people with roles, but people with
OCD can't help it.  LOL.

Anyway, Kat was the one that gave me a voice.  I was nobody, just an
occasional poster.  And she saw Sean and Rocky were something very
special.  She gave me a website and a way to share them.  Then she helped
me obtain my real desire, that was to get information out there about
deaf ferrets so new owners don't feel alone, scared, or lost.  If you
think about it, if there weren't a Kat there wouldn't be the writer,
Rebecca Stout.  She will deny all of this.  She is very pig headed.  LOL.
But it's all very true, I assure you.

I'm so glad you read my post.  My little ferret was just hysterical, she
really was a joy.  We had so much fun, and I wanted to share that with
everyone.  I really hope that those involved with making my family feel
so wonderful with our recent gift got to read my message of deep felt
thanks.

Warmly,
Wolfy
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com