From:
"Burkard, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 1996 05:54:13 PST
In issue 1773, J Foutz <[log in to unmask]> wrote regarding his
ferrets and boxsprings...
>On the other hand, they figured out how to dig a hole up through the bottom
>of my box springs and I never could keep them out.  That was their favorite
>sleeping spot.  When I got my new mattress set, though, I agonized how to
>keep them out.  None of them ever showed the slightest interest in tearing
>up the bottom of the box spring mattress.

Here's a suggestion that worked for us... Get a cheap bed sheet, flip over
your box spring, and staple gun the sheet to the bottom of the box spring
frame.  Work great on the underside of couches as well!

Happy Holidays!
-- Mike

Michael C. Burkard           |  All I needed to know in life I
Work: [log in to unmask]  |  learned from my ferrets:
Home: [log in to unmask]  |  Dance for joy often, play often, and
My opinions only.            |  be determined in your ventures.