From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 09:14:25 +1000
Attention All Toilet Rolls!!  We are still on the look out for the Toilet
Roll Killer.

More than 2 dozens toilet rolls were killed or mauled today in a surprise
attack on a colony of toilet rolls living in Bathroom.  We have reports
from the ground that it doesn't matter where you look, as far as the eye
can see there are bodies and pieces of toilet rolls everywhere!!

Witnesses report a small fluffy ferret leaving the vicinity area when
the attacks happened.  It is not known if the killings were planned or
spontaneous, at this point authorities are simply trying to clean up
the mess.

[DJ]