From:
Rick Roller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jul 1998 21:27:38 -0600
Yes, the three day week-end celebrating our nations birth is finally over
and we can get back to our daily routines of life, liberty and the pursuit
of fair and just Ferret Laws and ordinances in Salt Lake County.

For all the U.F.O. members who have just received their newsletters telling
them about this great medium, make sure your read it daily for updates on
our new campaign against the LAZY GOOD FOR NOTHING POLITICIANS in Salt Lake
County.

I can honestly say, I will not vote for any incumbent in the Salt Lake
County Commission.  They have all lied to us over and over again about our
Ferrets.  They have done absolutly nothing except give us lip service and
down right lie to us.

I will be contacting every candidate running against any in office figure
and let you know their position on the Ferret issue and if they will go
public with a promise to support our effort and sign a document committing
them to getting our animals legalized.

If they will do that I want to offer U.F.O's support.  I know the issue of
Ferrets is not something you want to elect a government official over.  But,
the fact the the others have lied is enough to get them out.  Please let me
know your feelings on this and any input would be appreicated.

Its either this or we start training our furry freeloaders to become
commandos and overthrow the county commission and install our own ferret
as commissioners.  They can't be any lazier than what we have already.

Rick
United Ferret Organization