Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2007 11:35:59 -0500
Hi,

I know of two excellent choices for wheels for your ferret. Each
offers something very different.

The first is Tazzies Wheels. This device was used by CJ's famous Meadow
Soprano. You can probably google up her name along with the word,
ferret or cj, and find a nice photo of her with the device. It's a
basic scooter that allows the ferret to get off and on it at will (if
you want it made that way). The tradition of these wheels is that the
couple whom makes them tries to donate them or find used ones for you
for free to honor their deceased, courageous ferret, Tazzie. Lois
Cassleman and her husband can be reached at [log in to unmask]

The second choice is an actual wheel chair called the Ferret Flyer. It
is very impressive. If you go to my site,
http://www.wolfysluv.com/physically_impaired.html
You will find a photo with a link at the bottom of the page as well as
some helpful advice for special needs ferrets. Someday, I hope to add a
page with some wonderful words by Renee Downs about her experiences
with these challenged ferrets. The generous lady whom takes care of my
website is going to tied up for quite along while though before that
ever happens. But it'll be something to look forward to. Meantime the
important information is up for all to see and the page is finished.