Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 10:41:06 -0400
Let's see.....it's so hard to put them as just one person (other than the
devil himself) but I'll give it a go:

Chloe: Gwen Stefani...she's such a tomboy/skater ferret/moutain
climber/dog wrangler.

Miles: Antonio Banderas...he's dark and slicks back his hair and he has
that little ferret gigilo look about him, or it could just be the zorro
mask thing.

Max: Hulk Hogan: he's build like a body builder and he gets so much air
when he body slams the others from the top of the couch...utterly
fearless.

Minnie: Angie Harmon...tough as nails, likes to play rough and a tomboy
I could definetly see her as a prosecutor, and they have the same hair
color.

Mickey: The Rock...he's Max's nemesis and gets about the same air from
launching off the couch, and I swear he almost has the eyebrow thing
down.

Chobi: Joan Crawford...Really lady like and high class until no one's
watching, then she terrorizes the others, I could see her getting a
manicure.

Oscar: Moby...he such a peace loving and sensitive ferret.

Dudley: Jerry Garcia...enough said

Buckman: John Goodman...chubby, goofy and good natured and loves a good
romp with the boys.

Tango: Tom Cruise... fearless and arrogant alpha ferret.

Beavis: Renee Zellwegger (?)...so beautiful and good natured, sweet in a
ferret-next-door kind of way, with a mean right hook.

Dooks From Us All,
Lisa and the Diabolical Dozen (now Leia-less)