Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 19:00:37 +0000
I should have sent this yesterday after the show, but I had to get my
staples out.  Let me tell you, I would much rather have an open wound
that staples.  At least there's padding between you and your clothes.
Abdominal staples are not fun!  Not that the open incision was, but...
Anyway, on to something a little more fun.

Miss Mittens is gorgeous!  And what a mom!  I thought the entire show was
fantastic.  Lots of information.  Even a baby shower!

The Groninga's emailed me with further info and a DVD's available.  Or
VHS.  If interested go to
www.wuzzles.com/ferrets/events/thats_my_baby/index.htm
I will definitely be ordering.

Kiss and hugs to all fuzzies!