From:
Kim Schilling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2005 16:32:49 -0500
Yup, you heard me right!  FFD translated to German has just hit the
overseas market.  It looks cool and bizarre at the very same time.
Personally, I have a hard time following it ;-)

It also appears that FFD in Japanese may be hitting the shelves in the
near future.  I'm very excited, but I'll probably have an even more
difficult time reading that one!

I've been instructed to collect translation requests (from people like
you!!) to forward to my editor for consideration.  Classical Greek,
Hebrew, and Latin are out; don't even ask for those!  Pig Latin is also
out.  Um, unfortunately Portuguese is truly a no-no since I've been
informed that Wiley doesn't have a partnership with a Portuguese
translation division.  I was also told that English doesn't translate
well to Portuguese.  Having no clue, I'll have to defer to his expertise.
He should know, right?

I look forward to legitimate requests to forward for consideration :-)

Thanks!

Kim Schilling