From:
Paula Curell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 03:42:49 EDT
hi all

my husband teases me about my ferret squiggles you se she LOVES to hide
pill bottles , don,t worry there empty and are washed before we give them
to her .  also i have child prof caps for all meds that i can get them on
and the full ones are always out of reach .Well any way lol he says that
one of these days in the middle of the night that he is going to take
squigs put her in a harness and have her go into the pharmacy and steal
some good pain killer LOL i told him only one problem with the new
machines a they have set up now and his luck lol all she would bring you
is the empties .also today was bath day LOL with my two ferts after bath
time is over lol there tails look like they stuck one paw in a light
socket LOL .  As well as hey mom its supper ferret see us all hyper now .
Ho by the way watch me hop backward in a war dance while trying to get my
smell just right .

Paula and the ferts