Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 1996 20:56:30 -0500
Hi everyone!
After spending a wonderful summer at home with my two ferrets, Carmen and
Cosmo, I have finally decided that I need to find a new home for them.  As
some of you may remember from a while back, I have written before about
having severe allergies to all animals (unfortunately including ferrets) and
this is compounded by severe asthma.  My asthma is just getting worse and
worse when I am around them, and after a year of trying many different
solutions, I have finally come to terms with the fact that I need to find
them a new home.  It breaks my heart.  And believe me (before suggesting all
sorts of remedies), I have tried everything and I am talking about SEVERE
asthma here).  Anyway, the ferrets are in Omaha, Nebraska right now with my
parents and I would like for someone in that area to eventually take them.
Carmen (female) is 2 yrs.  and Cosmo (male) is 1 yr.  They are both fixed
and descented and very well-behaved and litter trained.  Carmen is a silver
mitt, who is mostly white now; and Cosmo is sable with a cute mask and white
bib and feet.  I would like visitation rights because I can't bear the
thought of never seeing them again or knowing how they are and I feel that
knowing I can see them again is the only thing enabling me to make this
decision in the first place.  If anyone in the Omaha area is interested,
please email me privately at this email address so as not to clutter the
list.  Thank you for any inquiries.

        I hope everyone else and their ferrets are doing well.

Jessica Wilson