Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 03:32:33 -0500
Lisette, This isn't a flame, but I think you are jumping to wrong
conclusions about Mary and Eric.  Their contact page has always said
what it does about Time magazine, making them astronauts, etc., and if
you read the next paragraph, it states "EMAIL: We love hearing from our
readers!...".  From what the paragraph about the astronaut stuff says, it
is basically explaining why they do not give out their telephone number
because they can't handle calls about ferret care.  They haven't updated
that page in AGES.

What I can tell you is that I had a customer service issue I emailed Mary
about on Feb. 14th.  I got an email from her yesterday stating that my
email had been received, and she was extremely apologetic, and stated that
mine and all other customer service emails would be answered personally
within the next few weeks.

If you read her journal page, or if you have signed up for their email
newsletter, you will see theri explaination for everything that has been
going on.  I don't think they are making light of the situation at all.
They have had some very serious problems in the past several months.  The
only reason I am posting this and not emailing you directly, is I don't
want others on the FML to read your post and jump to the same conclusion.
I honestly am not flaming you, just trying to maybe clear things up a bit
I think Mary and Eric need their customers to be loyal right now and try
to see them through this hardship so they can get back on their feet.  I
think that their hearts are really in ferret education from what the
newletter I received in my email earlier said.  They have just been hit
with one bad situation after another.

Kelly White
Southampton, MA