From:
Sonya Grable <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 21:01:52 GMT
Troy Lynn wrote:
>Maxim - Scooby touched me then he chased me and when I stopped he touched
>me again and I ran but he kept coming and then he touched me again and I
>went under the dresser and he followed me and I ran out and he kept coming
>and I ran down the hallway..... (isn't that right Sonya?).

Yes, it is!  This was my first time ever to hear a ferret talk... in
sentences that is!!!!  Plus, as Troy Lynn wrote earlier, Maxim is deaf.
He was really telling her all about it.  He was excited, passionate,
pausing between sentences, emphasizing certain points, etc.  I (almost)
couldn't believe my own ears!  Troy Lynn could barely get a word in
edgewise :) Maxim wanted her to hear every bit of what he was saying.

Sonya