Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 03:54:10 -0800
Hi all,
I have2 marshal farms ferrets I bought at pet wherehouse.Dereck and
mochie.  Dereck was 8 weeks old and mochie i found a couple months later
and he was 6 months when i adopted him from a different pet wherehouse.

I haven't had any sicknesses[major ones that is][just a ferret cold,one
time] they are both 2 now.  dereck is a small boy.he will kiss you all
day if you don't stop him and is really silly.  Mochie is a whoppining 5
pounder,he was the favorite of a lady in the store.He got extra attention
from her,and was carried around by herand she'd always talk to him.  What
she didn't know was he had a foot fettish.[she couldn't let him run in
the store lol] he still has it somewhat,bit not as bad.  Mommy brought
him home a rubber yellow ducky and he carries it by it's beak around the
house.before you all have a fit, he does not chew on it, he just has to
have it with him most of the time.he keeps it with him in their hidey
hole when sleeping.Dereck has a multi colored squeeky worm [very large]
but he'll drag it around every now and then.  but he a momma's boy and
has to be helping me in what ever i maybe doing[they also have lots of
other toys[ that they stole from my 2 cats] all my babies are spoiled
very badly[as friends keep telling me]

any way best wishes to all.
vickie, mochie, dereck,trouble and still a baby karma