From:
Pauline Peach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 12:56:11 -0500
Just wanted to share a funny story.I'm your typical batcheloret.  I was on
my bed watching tv and chowing down on cheese raviolis when Squirt came up
on the bed.  She was war dancing and having a blast.  I just had this
feeling that my lunch was not going to survive.  My lunch was safe in my
lap.  Wrooooooooong!  She landed right in the middle of it.  She went
straight in the air shaking all 4 feet, competely spraying me with cheese.
I thought I was going to fall off the bed laughing so hard.  She layed on
her side cleaning her feet.  I guess she decided that she liked it because
she came back for some more after she was done cleaning.  She was very
careful as she approached the plate.

I just had to share that story. Happy holidays everybody.
Polly