Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 15:38:23 GMT
Hi, all:

I have three ferrets.  The two young ones (5 and 10 months) always play,
romp & wrestle with one another.  The third one (1 yr. 7 mos.) always acts
like an outsider.  He doesn't play with them as much as they do each other.
Sometimes, it looks as though he is avoiding the youngsters.  I have
started giving him separate play times.  He gets out of the cage while
the kids are asleep.  He sleeps alot, even though I pull him out from under
the bed and make him play with me.  I try to give him alot of one on one
attention, but he just wants to get down and roam, or go back under my bed.
Should I get another older ferret for him to bond with?  Any suggestions?

Shannon (owned by 3 carpet sharks...
Sebastian, Felicia & Snooz).