From:
Charlene M Lowe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 1996 11:55:08 -0600
I have never found a screensaver that was specifically ferrets. I would love
to have one if someone knows where it is.

What I did was go to "Yahoo" the index part, then to "Software" then to
"Screensavers" then you get a big list and I picked one that says something
like "200 screensavers" and then you find a bunch of screensavers you can
download - some are free some are not.  I downloaded one that lets you make
your own slide-show screensaver using bitmap photo files.

I downloaded a few of my favorite photos from ferret central (including
Jagger, the ferrets all lined up on the chair, the 2 ferrets on the
windowsill & others - I hope you guys don't mind) and also used some of my
own to create a slide show.  Most all of the photos on ferret central or
elsewhere are jpeg and I had to convert them to .bmp using some software I
have.  This was very time consuming so I only have about 15 different photos
going across my screen.  I would LOVE to have more.  If anyone has pictures
of their ferrets that are already in .bmp format I would love to add them -
just attach them to some e-mail to me.

Happy day! Charlene