From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 1996 08:21:04 -0800
To Thumper:
>They're legal in my state, just not my apartment.

LIE. : )  We all gotta do, what we gotta do.  And change the locks.  (It is
your right to do so.) Anyone entering your apartment must give you 24 hours
notice.  I keep mine hidden in an FFZ....an apartment should be no problem!

>But then, I am also realizing with a sinking feeling that nothing there is
>safe anymore.

Oh, I know that feeling well! We put all the off limit stuff on top of our
dresser. (very high, and out of reach) I'm reading last night, and look up,
and Lil' Dude is on the dresser, his nose in my ring cup. My heart swelled
with pride ("Look honey, he can jump from the bed to the dresser now"...and
this trick involves a little air flying, believe me!) until I realized what
that means....!

To the "Star Search" guy:
>...the problem is he lives in California, he is afraid of losing his
>ferrets if caught.

Sigh.  I hate this stupid state sometimes.  (And I don't even want to tell
you how much I pay in state income tax to live here!)

So I'm watching the news last night, (Northern Ca Ca land) and a "Petco" (or
maybe it was "Petsmart") commercial comes on.  They advertised heavily in
the commercial (and it looked to me like it was a REGIONAL spot, not
national...I don't think the prices would be the same throughout the
U.S....but I could be wrong.) Anyway, most of the commercial talked about
FERRET SUPPLIES...a cage on sale, "8 in 1" fert toys, etc....in NORTHERN CA!

I just don't get it.  When is F&G going to go ahead and give in?  The longer
they hold out, the dumber they look.  Give it up already.  There are more
ferrets in this state, ILLEGALLY, mind you, than any other.  I'm so sick of
not being able to even take my ferrets for a WALK!

And Iiona (I apologize if I spelled your name wrong)
...I'm so glad to hear you are closer to yours!

CA DJ, Boo-Boo, and Lil' Dude