From:
Date:
Sat, 22 Sep 2001 12:01:32 -0400
Hi friends!  This week's Harley report is going to be REAL short.  Mommie
was in an accident.  She was rear ended by an 18 wheeler transport truck.
She's fine, but very sore and i can't spend too much time away from her.

Nothin major happened this week except we took in a new kid.  Mommie is
thinking of calling him Dyllan, but that just might be the pain killers
talking.  i'll haveta ask her when she's feeling better.

Auntie Kash and uncle Ray (Shamrock & Lenny's parents) brought over some
goodies and a get well card for mommie to make her feel better.  i got to
play in the bag!  that was a lot of fun!  thanks!

Got my test results back.  Sumpthin called Pasturella Canus...huh?  have
to go on antibiotics but waitin' to hear from the doc of what kind.

love to all!!!!!!!!
Harley "Bug"

Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society
"For The Love of Our Fuzzy Friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

Work like you don't need the money... Love
like you've never been hurt...And dance like no one's watching!