From:
D Bassaraba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 2006 21:36:26 -0700
Find out more about the Ferret Club in Tucson.  For many of those you
who are unaware there are a lot of changes taking place within the club.
Come to our informational session at Bookmans on Feb.  4th 2006.

Find out if a ferret is the right forever pet for you before you adopt
one.  Or if you have one, and have questions feel free to ask away!
No Charge, Free information on the ins and outs of owning a ferret.
Ferrets will be there and you can learn about their care and nutrional
requirements.  Come see the different varieties (masked, silver, albinos)
Questions answered by experienced ferret owners.  No cost.

No Charge at all.

Meet and Greet - Meet with different members of Ferret Friends and visit
with few ferrets
Cost: Free